Workshop Assembly Technician - Required immediately to support our busy workshop.
Based at our state of the art workshop in Cockermouth, the role involves stripping and rebuilding doors, bonnets, bumpers and tail gates.
The role will also include minor body repairs.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Be educated to technician level. Have a thorough understanding of motor vehicles and their systems.
- Have a strong analytical approach and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Offer a professional image at all times to clients, sponsors etc.
- Previous motorsport experience would be an advantage.
- Previous paint/body shop experience would be an advantage.
This role requires a consistent level of performance and quality. The ideal candidate should have the ability to participate in multiple tasks alone and as part of a team. Previous experience working in a similar race or rally setting would be an advantage. This position would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic attitude. A flexible approach to working hours is required to help meet internal and external demands.
Deadline: 19th May 2017
How to Apply: Please fill in an M-Sport Ltd application form by clicking here CV's will not be accepted.