We are looking for a highly motivated Parts Assistant to assist with computerised parts and stock control in our busy Sub Assembly department. The individual must be able to work under their own initiative and too a very high standard.
The role involves
- Looking after stock.
- Communicating with suppliers ordering components.
- Pick kits.
- Ensure all completed builds are allocated to jobs.
- Working closely with the sales department.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Good IT and verbal communication skills.
- Have an excellent attention to detail and a good mechanical understanding.
- Be able to work under their own initiative, multi task and prioritise effectively.
- Have a can do attitude and have a flexible approach to working hours.
Deadline: 19th May 2017
How to Apply: Please fill in an M-Sport Ltd application form by clicking here CV's will not be accepted.