M-Sport are looking for a Senior Event Electrician
The role involves:
- Attending race/rally events worldwide to provide electrical support including fault diagnosis and repairs or replacement of wiring harnesses and electrical components.
- Carrying out extensive pre event checks to our race/rally cars.
- Maintaining our event spares package and team radios.
- Creating post event reports to provide feedback to our engineering team.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be educated to a degree level.
- Have a thorough understanding of automotive electrical systems.
- Have a strong analytical approach and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Offer a professional image at all times to clients, sponsors etc.
- At least 3 years previous motorsport experience is essential.
The role requires a consistently high level of performance and quality in a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment. Experience in a similar race or rally setting would be an advantage. The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. A flexible approach to working hours is required and extensive world travel involved.
Deadline:19th May 2017
How to Apply: Please fill in an M-Sport Ltd application form by clicking here CV's will not be accepted.