We are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Designer to work within our design and engineering department.
The role involves:
- Creating detailed drawings of electrical components and wiring assemblies for a wide range of projects.
- Testing and evaluating new electrical components.
- Creating real or CAD mock up installations.
- Creating component test procedures, assembly procedures and manufacturing Codes of Practice.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience with either 2D or 3D CAD software.
- A good understanding of electrical systems, preferably automotive.
- Good attention to detail and a practical approach to problem solving.
- 4 years or above experience in wiring harness design or manufacturing is essential.
The role requires a consistently high level of performance and quality in a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment. The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
A flexible approach to working hours is required.
Deadline:19th May 2017
How to Apply: Please fill in an M-Sport Ltd application form by clicking here CV's will not be accepted.