An exciting opportunity has arisen to join part of M-Sport’s design team as Senior Designer. The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. This role will require a consistently high level of performance and quality in a pressurised and time sensitive environment. You would a key member of the design team, technically leading areas of project activities.
Duties will include:
- Delivering innovative engineering solutions from initial concepts through to production.
- Fault diagnosis and resolution.
- Verification of designs through own analysis and CAE.
- Mentoring junior design engineers
The ideal candidate should:
- Be educated in an Engineering degree.
- Have at least 2 year’s experience as a design engineer in an automotive, motorsport or aerospace environment.
- Have good knowledge of 3D CAD, preferably CATIA.
- Knowledge of the latest manufacturing techniques and materials would be beneficial.
- Have meticulous attention to detail and a practical approach to problem solving.
- Have excellent interpersonal, relationship and team building skills.
Deadline: 19th May 2017
How to Apply: Please fill in an M-Sport Ltd application form by clicking here CV's will not be accepted.