Rally Technician - Required immediately to support our busy Rally programs in the workshop & on event.
The Role Involves:
- The building, setup & commissioning of our range of competition cars.
- Servicing and supporting cars on tests & events.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Be educated to technician level.
- Have a thorough understanding of motor vehicles and their systems.
- Have a strong analytical approach and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Offer a professional image at all times to clients, sponsors etc.
- Previous motorsport experience would be an advantage.
The role requires a consistently high level of performance and quality in a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment. Experience in a similar race or rally setting would be an advantage. The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. Experience of leading a small team would be beneficial although not essential. A flexible approach to working hours is required and extensive world travel involved.
Deadline: 19th May 2017
How to Apply: Please fill in an M-Sport Ltd application form by clicking here CV's will not be accepted.