An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Engineer to support our programmes.
The job involves:
- Organising and issuing preparation documentation prior to events.
- Planning and following weekly car builds in the workshop, from the beginning of the build until the customer handover and shakedowns.
- Quality and build checks prior to events.
- Identifying and solving technical issues.
- Providing technical support on events and tests.
- Researching and developing new systems and ideas.
- Planning and scheduling test and development.
- Assisting in the production of test plans, test reports, event preparation reports and post event reports.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a relevant engineering degree.
- Have experience in data logging and software analysis.
- Have some race or rally engineering experience.
- Have a positive and self-motivated attitude with enthusiasm to take on new challenges.
The role requires a consistently high level of performance and quality in a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment. Experience in a similar race or rally setting would be an advantage. A flexible approach to working hours is required.
Deadline: 31st May 2017
How to Apply: Please fill in an M-Sport Ltd application form by clicking here CV's will not be accepted.