Engine shop Parts Co-ordinator - Required immediately to support our engine build department.
The role involves:
- Ensuring the steady flow of parts to the engine builders.
- Picking the parts/build kits.
- Uploading engine build data and record keeping.
- Working with our existing stock control systems.
- Liaising with other departments e.g. Manufacturing, stores
The ideal candidate should:
- Be educated in computing to a good level.
- Have completed a degree.
- Be competent in excel and word.
- Have a meticulous attention to detail.
- Previous motorsport experience would be an advantage.
The role requires a consistently high level of performance and quality in a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment. The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. A flexible approach to working hours is required.
Deadline:19th May 2017
How to Apply: Please fill in an M-Sport Ltd application form by clicking here CV's will not be accepted.