An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engine Engineer to provide engineering support on our customer and team programs.
The role involves:
- Providing exceptional technical support on tests and events.
- Working as part of a team to help maintain and develop performance.
- Identifying and solving technical issues.
- Planning and scheduling engine usage rebuilds and spares.
- Assisting with production of technical literature, bulletins, presentations and event reports.
- Working with a variety of M-Sport’s projects.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
- Have excellent interpersonal, relationship building skills and capable of providing a professional image at all times.
- Have experience and knowledge of data logging and analysis software.
- A thorough understanding of motor vehicles and their systems, particularly turbocharged engines.
- Have a strong analytical approach and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Be able to write professional technical customer facing documents and quality reports.
The role requires a consistently high level of performance and quality in a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment. Experience in a similar race or rally setting would be an advantage. The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. Experience of leading a small team would be beneficial although not essential. A flexible approach to working hours is required and extensive world travel involved.
Deadline: 31st May 2017
How to Apply: Please fill in an M-Sport Ltd application form by clicking here CV's will not be accepted.