Senior Electrical Assembly Technician - Required immediately to work within our growing department.
The role involves:
- Manufacturing wiring harnesses, cables and sensor assemblies.
- Understand Technical assembly drawings.
- Operate in line with our quality control standards.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be educated to technician level and used to leading a small team.
- Have 4 years experience in similar role.
- Have relevant experience in similar manufacturing environment.
- Be computer literate including experience with Microsoft Office.
The role requires a consistently high level of performance and quality in a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment. The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. A flexible approach to working hours is required.
Deadline:19th May 2017
How to Apply: Please fill in an M-Sport Ltd application form by clicking here CV's will not be accepted.