We are currently seeking an Electrical Quality Control Inspector to work within our expanding Electrical department.
The role involves:
- Testing wiring harnesses using our automated test equipment.
- Inspecting all new wiring assemblies to ensure they meet our codes of practice.
- Carrying out pin pushback tests on all new electrical assemblies.
- Carrying out temperature and pressure sensor calibration tests using the appropriate test equipment.
- Creating new wiring harness test routines.
The ideal candidate should have:
- The ability to understand wiring diagrams.
- The ability to recognise non-conformances including substandard crimping, twisting, layup, installation of moulded parts and tubing installation.
- Previous electrical wiring harness related experience.
- Previous experience in an electrical quality control environment.
The role requires a consistently high level of performance and quality in a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment.
The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
A flexible approach to working hours is required.
Deadline: 19th May 2017
How to Apply: Please fill in an M-Sport Ltd application form by clicking here CV's will not be accepted.